Massage service for Pregnant Womenadmin
Hanoi Home Massage Therapists are well-train in Swedish Massage technique
Today, We will introduce you about Swedish Massage — One of the most choices from the guests of Hanoi Home Massage.
As you know, Swedish Massage is a full body treatment and its the most popular technique in United State nowadays. Especially, It was invented by a Swedish fencing instructor named Per Henrik Ling in the 1830s. When he was injured in the elbows, he reportedly cured himself using tapping (percussion) strokes around the affected area. He later developed the technique currently known as Swedish massage. (Its so amazing, right? :)).
The Swedish Massage technique is a bit different with Thai Yoga Massage with assisted yoga postures. The specific in this technique involves the application of long gliding strokes, friction, and kneading and tapping movements on the soft tissues of the body. Sometimes passive or active joint movements are also used.
If you are the person who unlike drug therapy, which is often associated with many systemic and long-term side effects, our Swedish massage if one the best and safe way to use but still gain a lot of benefits I would like to share with you which has shown as in many studies
- relieving cramps and muscle spasms and decreasing muscle fatigue
- loosening joints and improving range of motion
- calming the nervous system
- stimulating blood circulation
- relieving symptoms of such disorders as asthma , arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome , chronic and acute pain syndromes, myofacial pain, headache , temporomandibular joint (TMJ) dysfunction, and athletic injuries
- speeding up healing from injury and illness
- mental relaxation
- relief of stress, depression, anxiety and irritation
- increased ability to concentrate
- improved sense of well-being
- improvement in length and quality of sleep
So, now many doctors now prescribe massage therapy as the symptomatic treatment for a headache, facial pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, other chronic and acute conditions, stress, and athletic injuries.
Hanoi Home Massage are committed to bringing to you and your family the best care. Let us accompany you!
For more information on Hanoihomemassage.com, visit the following links: